- Review any prices you want to compare
- When you’re ready, schedule an appointment
- Check In at that location at the appointment time
- Charges for your visit arrive by text message to your phone
- Approve and pay with credit card or HSA Account
- You’re done!
FairMedCare offers a new way to get the healthcare services you need, without arguing with an insurance company. You’ll always know in advance the exact cost for your care. If extra services are needed when you’re at your appointment, you’ll be able to know the cost and approve it.
A new standard in medical care: Fair and transparent pricing
Doctors who work with FairMedCare have committed to pricing at fair rates (based on a combination of FairHealth.org rates and Medicare rates set by the federal government for your zip code). We consider our rates fair, not inflated nor discounted because they are based on comparison rate. Read more about fair pricing.
- Fair Costs – at Medicare rates which are set by the Federal government and FairHealth.org comparison rates for each zip code.
- Transparent pricing – you’ll always know your exact cost in advance.
- Convenience – schedule appointments and locations and times that are convenient for you.
Comparison Pricing Example
For zip code 34684:
|Out of Network||In Network||FairMedCare|
|Basic Office Visit||$302||$152||$105|
|Return Office Visit||$206||$105||$65|
|Mono Test in office||$25||$6||$10|